Identity Cards and Certificates

Hit: Author:

1. Student Card

The Student identity cards are certification of student status, and are only permitted to be used by the student him/herself and should be properly kept. It is forbidden to borrow and use other students’ identity cards or alter the content on the identity cards without authorization. The Student identity Card becomes invalid once being altered without authorization.

The student ID cards of international undergraduates will be issued by Office of Academic Affairs at the beginning of the first semester upon enrollment. The student ID cards of international graduates will be issued by Graduate School at the beginning of the first semester upon enrollment. If the student ID cards or IC cards are lost, the international students should immediately report to the related administrative offices and apply for reissuing. One photograph (facing the front without a hat) is needed and a fee of RMB 10 Yuan is charged upon the reissuing of student identity cards. Reissuing service takes place on the last Friday of every month for undergraduates and twice for graduates in the second and eighteenth week of every semester.

2. Library Card

International students can borrow books from the University Library with their IC cards.

Books are lent to the students for four weeks and a one-time renewal can be requested. An overdue fine will be charged for late returns. The borrowers should take good care of the books, or they will have to make compensation for any scribbling, staining, damaging or loss of the books lent from the library.

3. Enrollment Certificate

International students may apply for enrollment certificate at the International Students Office (ISO) issued in both Chinese and English. The price is RMB 10 Yuan per copy.