Upon graduation or completion of course study, the international students should go through the clearance procedures illustrated in the Clearance Form of Leaving School, including returning library books, the borrowed items, and the Student IDs. Those who plan to suspend their schooling, withdraw from the university or transfer to other universities should go through the same procedures as well.
1. Within two weeks before they finish their studies, students need to obtain the Clearance Form of Leaving School and SAU International Students Graduation Registration Form at the academic affairs division of the college concerned with their SAU student ID cards and go through the following procedures:
（1）Go through school-leaving procedures at the department office;
（2）Return all borrowed library books;
（3）Check out rooms;
（4）Settle account at Financial Department;
（5）Turn in the SAU International Students Graduation Registration Form and the copy of Passport before 15th of June, one for the college concerned and one for International Students Office (ISO).
2. Graduation diploma and study certificates can only be obtained after the students submit the Clearance Form of Leaving School, student ID, IC card and other related cards.
3. Certificates and transcripts issue:
★ Graduate School is responsible for issuing academic certificates, degree diplomas and academic transcripts(including English version) for graduates, collecting graduates’ information and reporting it to the Degree Committee of the National Council.
★ Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for issuing academic certificates, degree diplomas and academic transcripts(including English version) for undergraduates, collecting graduates’ information and reporting it to the Degree Committee of the National Council.
★ Advanced-study students may apply for Certificate of Course Study, as well as academic transcripts at their college or institute 2 weeks prior to their leaving the university.
★ Chinese language students may collect their certificates and transcripts at International Students Office (ISO).
4. Students need to check out their room and leave school within 7 days upon graduation/completion of studies.
5. Students transferring to other schools should leave before 31st of August. The living allowance for September will be issued by the prospective institutions.
6. For students who do not go through these procedures, SAU will not provide them with any credential documents and SAU reserves the right to demand unpaid fees.
7. Respected departments should report the students who can not graduate on time to International Students Office (ISO) before the end of May each year.